On 17/12/13 10:37, a.gra...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Valerio,

that Google support page doesn't offer a real solution it seems.
It confirms that Google Sync will stop working and it says that IMAP, CardDav and CalDav are available instead.

So, can we use IMAP+CardDav+CalDav on Jolla?

CalDav for Calendar sync is not supported at the moment, will be offered in a update, contacts and mail are supported by configuring a google account.

Best regards,

Valério