Hi,

On 17/12/13 14:16, Alexander Bigga wrote:
Hi Valerio,

Am 17.12.2013 11:43, schrieb Valerio Valerio:
On 17/12/13 10:37, a.gra...@gmail.com wrote:
So, can we use IMAP+CardDav+CalDav on Jolla?
CalDav for Calendar sync is not supported at the moment, will be offered
in a update, contacts and mail are supported by configuring a google
account.
It's a bit funny to buy a phone with full opensource OS to get rid of
google and to realize afterwards that I need google for contacts
synchronization.

Question here was about syncing google mail/calendar and contacts, so the way to go is using the google account, if you want to configure your google email 'manually' via IMAP is also supported, just choose 'Email' account instead, at this time other services are not supported.

Best regards,

Valério

IMAP-Push, CardDav, CalDav are basics which Jolla (or better Sailfish)
really needs. It's so easy to use e.g. ownloud to synchronize all this
stuff.

Looking forward to the next updates and the power of community apps.

Best regards,

Alexander