On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Artem Marchenko
<artem.marche...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Official instructions so far to my understanding are to report bugs via
> this mailing list.

Thanks!

> Once I did that and got a reply of something like "thanks, I created a
> ticket", a couple of times other people did it, a couple of times reports
> were completely ignored.
>
> I didn't really measure, but according to the subjective feelings your
> chance of getting a [public] reply about a bug being acknowledged are about
> 50/50 if you post it to this mailing list.

50/50? Well, I guess it's worth trying :) So here it comes:

later than the time they were set to

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the Clock application and select "New alarm"
2. Set an alarm for any time (for example, 7:30 am)
3. Tap the alarm time to save

Outcome: on the Clock application initial screen, the alarm time appears as
set to one hour later (in the example above, 8:30 am), but the alarm goes
off at the set time (i.e. 7:30 am).

My time and date settings are as follows:

Time zone: United Kingdom, London
Use 24-hour clock