From: "Kalle Lammenoja" <kalle.lammen...@gmail.com>
To: "Sailfish OS Developers" <devel@lists.sailfishos.org>
Sent: Saturday, 28 December, 2013 2:13:43 AM
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] [Update] Changelog for SailfishOS update 2
(1.0.2.5)

Yah, the download for os update started, but was stuck, so i rebooted, and now
store crashes when i launch it :/

2013/12/27 Luca Donaggio < donag...@gmail.com >

I have exactly the same problem as Henry! First I got the Jolla app updates
(not working as they probably depends from SailfishOS update) and now cannot
download OS update.

Could it be that all the sailors out there are trying to download the update at
the same time? :-)

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Henry Kwong < henrykw...@helsinkinet.fi >