Hi,
Some time ago Thomas Perl was so kind to supply us with an example 'OpenGL Over QML'.
It uses the afterRendering() signal.
I am trying to use the beforeRendering() signal (including setClearBeforeRendering(false)), but I get no OpenGL output.
It works with standard (non-Selica) QML.
I have the strong feeling that this is impossible because the ApplicationWindow, Page or other Silica items do paint the whole screen, overwriting the OpenGL area.
Am I right?
If yes, is there a way to get around it?
Basically I want the (Silica) QML painted (partly transparent) over the OpenGL.
Thanks.

wim