Hi Stefano

first make Wifi actually work, then invest time in building a better Stack
overflow/Forum.
As it is, I stopped using my Jolla as my main phone. This was mainly due to not
being able to connect to wifi at work, and having to reboot every 5 days.

Regards
Erlend

PS: Taking time to actually answer the valid questions from Filip (SIM,
Opensource, etc) would also be nice.