Hi,

personally, I like the structure of pages like stackoverflow and TJC a lot more
than usual forums, because of it's flat structure organized by tags. I don't
know if the usage of TJC for developer question irritates some users to much or
if the mixture can be even good so that a few wishes and users meanings can be
mixed into the technical questions.
But TJC would need a bit of improvements for that, e.g. some kind of saved
searches, I can organize in "tabs" (instead of "All", "Unanswered" and
"Followed"). Help wouldn't be that good if you can ask your questions there,
but nobody finds them to answer (it gets mixed with a lot of other non-devel
questions), so every developer question should be easy to mark as such
(predefined tag?).
The mailing list is quite good in case someone needs a fast answer because the
questions are directly in the inbox of everyone of us and organizing works with
some Mail Clients. But I often use just my Jolla or some other smartphone, when
I'm not at home and then it gets quite difficult to track the topics because of
the missing structure. Searching is also not as simple and different from
device to device.

So my vote goes for tjc with additions for developers. Subscribing should also
be easy, so that I can get a mail from tjc when some question/answer arrives. I
can delete all these mails and the questions/answers are all stored on tjc.

BR
Martin