In the previous email, I transcribed wrongly the qml keys example. The
correct example is:

    TextArea {
       id: textArea
       EnterKey.onClicked: console.log("EnterKey.onClicked")
       Keys.onEnterPressed: console.log("Keys.onEnterPressed")
       Keys.onPressed: console.log("Keys.onPressed")
    }

(I forgot to put the 's' in "Keys", anyways, it doesn't work, signals are
not fired)

--
Nicolas Cisco
www.nckweb.com.ar