Uhh, that's bad news =(, i'll have to use TextField instead and forget of
having multineal support.
When i said shift+enter, i wasn't refering to actually touching both keys at
the same time, i was thinking in something like caps lock (like entering upper
cased letters in the virtual keyboard).  When you hit the shift in the virtual
keyboard, it sticks and you can input uppercased letters without multitouch
support. I was wondering if with the enter key could be done something similar,
i.e. normal enter would trigger the action shift+enter (not actually pressing
both keys at the same time, but like uppercased letters) would input a newline.

Thanks for the fast answer, any further infornation about the topic will also
be thanked =).