Hi,

I'm fine.

Cheers,
Peter

Am 26.01.2015 um 10:56 schrieb Martine Lenders:
Hi,
looks like it's gonna be February 5th and 6th (a Thursday and a Friday). Martin is the only one that is not available on Thursday. Is everyone okay with that?

Cheers,
Martine

    Hi everyone,

    sandwiching the H&A is indeed not a good idea, I agree.

    Thanks Martine for the doodle, let's wait until Thursday and
    decide on the dates based on the outcome of the doodle then.

    Cheers,
    Hauke