Hi!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 05:25:32PM +0200, Kaspar Schleiser wrote:
> On 08/19/2016 05:15 PM, Oleg Hahm wrote:
> > Hence, I would propose to somehow reference the addressed
> > comment in the commit message. What do you think?
>
> That would rule out --fixup commits (and thus automatic rebasing). "git
> commit --squash" allows adding to the commit message, but the commit
> subject stays the same, so in order to improve things, one would have to
> unfold the whole message in git's PR overview.

Actually, I've never found a big advantage in automatic rebasing. If you
specify both, the addressed comment and the corresponding commit in the commit
message, interactive rebasing can be done in no time.

A potential other solution would be to use something like Gerrit, but I guess
no one here wants this. ;-)

Cheers,
Oleg
--
The best thing about script jokes is that they start with a bang.