Hi Adeel,

Currently there is no support for Border Router on Mac OS X using ethos, due to
the reasons you already highlighted.

I’ll try to address this sometime, but I think it won’t be done soon.

However, there is [1] which works on OS X and can act as a Border Router, but
it’s not merged yet and I found some issues on my last trial, but I tested it
successfully before so I think this is a promising (and fast) solution to have
a BR working on OS X.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/4448

--
Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay

On 27 January 2017 at 13:39:16, Adeel Mohammad Malik