On 19/03/16 02:35, Gedare Bloom wrote:
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Павел Мовчан<movchan...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I want to work with RTEMS and do some work for it.
>I find SMP and "Condition Variables"(status?) is very interesting for me. I
SMP is moving fast right now. Sebastian Huber may have more to say on
whether anything is worth trying for GSoC.

SMP and GSoC is maybe something for next year. The condition variables are not suitable as a GSoC project.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09