They are already implemented, but since there is currently no use case for them, they are not included in the sources.

On 21/03/16 15:29, Rahul Goradia wrote:
Will implementation of phase fair RW locks be considered in this GSOC?
I know I am very late to ask this question.
I have read the concept and theory of phase fair RW locks from reference suggested in RTEMS( http://www.mpi-sws.org/~bbb/papers/pdf/rtsj11.pdf <http://www.mpi-sws.org/%7Ebbb/papers/pdf/rtsj11.pdf>)