On 06/02/2017 15:11, Tanu Hari Dixit wrote:
I have edited the open projects page to include my workflow for adding
tickets(https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects#HelpConverttoTickets).
Kindly review it and help me edit the required changes.

Thank you for doing this. I have updated the page so your workflow is now the method for creating a new ticket for a new open project. I have fenced off the Wiki Open Projects list to help show they are not to be used or updated and I have started to strike-through those added to help make is easier to see which have been moved.

Once the conversion has been completed I would like to see the Open Project's page trimmed to remove the project list and wiki pages for the removed listed projects.

Thanks
Chris