Hi Sid,

> On 10 Jun 2022, at 03:44, Sid Agrawal <siag...@cs.ubc.ca> wrote:
>
> Hello sel4-devs,
> I came across the rumprun-sel4-demo apps [1] repo. There seems to be some
> bitrot as the kernel version keeps moving forward, But after moving the
> kernel back to 12.0 and some cmake fixes, I could get many apps(LevelDB,
> Redis, Memcached) to compile. Though "hello" ran fine, the few others I
> tried failed with various errors in the simulate step(such as page faults
> and invalid syscall number). I plan to debug these at some point, but I had
> a few questions about the setup before that.
>
> 1. Is this repo considered abandoned?

It is currently unmaintained, and in search of a maintainer. Anything that
would bring it forward into working state again would be great!

If you're keen on getting some of the other apps working and keeping them
working, I'd be happy to add more to CI if that helps.

Your other questions I'll have to leave to someone like Kent who knows more
about that setup.

Cheers,
Gerwin