Hi Gerwin,
If I use rumpkernel for my work, I will surely push the fixes as I go
along. And suggest CI changes to the other repos.

At this stage, I am not sure if I need the rumpkernel or if
libsel4muslcsys[1] will be enough to run some basic apps on top.

Best,
Sid

[1] https://github.com/seL4/seL4_libs/tree/master/libsel4muslcsys

Thanks,