Hello.

There have been many interesting points, but it was a strawman fallacy to
suggest Hugo accused "all the volunteers" of being unethical.

I think Hugo has a salient point when he says a world of bespoke seL4
images for every application is a distant one. I share the feeling that a
hybrid, intermediate step is meaningful. I also echo the idea that
exploitation at scale is a matter of statistics.

Even if virtualizing the seL4 undermines its security properties, it is
still a fast and correct microkernel. Putting a usable seL4 image in the
hands of enthusiasts, budding developers, or even seasoned developers would
be a boost to the ecosystem.

One reason Linux is so popular is that you can use Linux to develop Linux.
I would be thrilled to boot any meaningful home or development environment
on top of the seL4. I would never stop talking about it.

Cheers,
Michael