On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 02:34:42PM -0500, Bryan W. Headley wrote:
> Now, as to anyone who say, "eww, it's Gtk," or "it's Qt," or "I hate
> Tk", I have only one thing to say to them: Athena Widgets.

Jesus, no.

The point of this is that it's meant to be *easy* and *simple*. This means that
it should integrate with the preferred environment. GNOME and KDE versions of
the autoconfigurator will come, I guarantee you. The only reason that more
people aren't really, incredibly excited about this is that very few people
know.

I assure you GNOME and KDE versions will come. Don't have none, have both. Red
Hat can ship the GNOME version, SuSE/whatever can ship the KDE version, and they
work the same way, semantically. Everyone's happy.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org