Hi everybody,

I am interested in getting the magictouch driver running. According to the
cvs comments, it needs updating to the new 4.x interfaces. My questions
are then:

- Is there a sample/dummy input driver available ? The one I could find is
marked as out of date.

- If there is no good sample driver, which driver would be a good starting
point ? i.e. up to date, not cluttered by extra device-specific stuff...
I see dmc is still described in the driver man pages (thus probably
functional?) so I was going to use that as a model, unless someone more
familiar with XFree86 development sends me in another direction.

Any advice, things to watch out for, are welcome...

bruno