I have my driver for the serial MagicTouch touchscreen working. There is
just one thing that I am not sure of: if the resolution is changed
dynamically (by some program running fullscreen for example), the scaling
is off. How do I find if the resolution has changed ? Right now, I check
the screen size when the device inits, and store that away. Should I
instead use the actual screen size everytime through screenInfo ? Is that
safe ? Also, how can I twiddle the DTR, RTS lines, I do not find some
abstraction for that...

then, how do I submit the driver ? send it to this list ?

bruno