On Tuesday 07 June 2005 16:04, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> Since touchscreen drivers seem to be getting back in style, maybe
> we should write up some live calibration support ;-)

I'm game.  I've actually been toying with the idea of doing something like
this for the ELO drivers for some time.

Before I go charging off and reinventing the wheel, does anything simiklar to
this exist already?  Ideally, it should be sufficiently generic that any
input device that uses absolute coordinates will be able to use it.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
| Easiest Color to Solve on a Rubik's Cube:                               |
|        Black.  Simply remove all the little colored stickers on the     |
| cube, and each of side of the cube will now be the original color of    |
| the plastic underneath -- black.  According to the instructions, this   |
| means the puzzle is solved.                                             |
|                                        -- Steve Rubenstein              |