bruno schwander wrote:
[...]
I tried using the screenInfo everytime the x,y position is scaled and
returned, but that does not seem to help. I do not know how to support
screen resolition changes. If anybody has an idea, let me know.
[...]

what would be useful is to find out the actual current screen resolution,
not the virtual screen. Otherwise, the touchscreen behaves as if covering
the whole virtual screen. I want just the visible screen. I don't think it
would be useful to know what the viewing window is. I'll check on that
modeline api, thanks.

I am surprised this has not been solved in other drivers though.

lol, Touchscreen and touchpad drivers are the only ones that (afaik)
need to adjust to screen resolution, so I guess we're just straglers.

Since touchscreen drivers seem to be getting back in style, maybe
we should write up some live calibration support ;-)

Cheers,
                               -Tristan