if you think it is easy (as it should be) to flush all cookies in the
internet explorer, you got anoter thing comming. I have been surprised by
the surprising way ie handles cookies, allthough i never took the time to
get to the bottom of it. Emptying your cookie dir is not going to do it
anyway.
Maybe you have to exit the browser or something
ernst