  From: smeagul2303 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 5:28 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [development-axapta] What type has dimension ?

  Hi,

  all ExtendedDatatypes has a base type - String, Int, Real... -.
  Dimension is an Array of string. Okay.
  In my method I make decisions base upon the type of a field.

  switch (typeof(_common.(_fieldId)))
  {
          case Types::String :
              break;
          case Types::Integer :
              break;
          case Types::Date :
              break;
           default :
             info(strfmt("Fehlender Type für Feldid: %1 ", _fieldId));
  }

  I haven't found any type which matches the ExtendedDatatype Dimension.
  Neither Class nor AnyType. It always runs in the default section.

  What base type is it ?
  How can I fetch dimensions ?

  Regards

  Manfred