  From: James Flavell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 9:20 AM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [development-axapta] Form sort used for what?

  Does anyone out there use the 'form sort' setup?

  What is it used for  the 'Form sort' ?  I thought maybe it was if I do a
  batch update of  several sales orders say
  into invoices then I can control which order gets processed first and
hence
  which one gets the first invoice number etc.....but whatever I set I dont
  seem to get any effect...even with sumarry update...

  I hope someone can help
  Thanks
  James