From: Rocco Giumelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 January 2005 04:57 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED] Com';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED] Com'
Subject: [development-axapta] Com Connector

I am having trouble establishing two seperate Com Connections one for my
Live & and one for  Play System for Enterprise Portal Web Access.

When I register the Play Config File  and go into my Live system the
test on
the buisness connector says it is the Play system and vica versa.

I am missing the trick.

Under Licences it has registered 2 Com Clients.

Rocco Giumelli