Go to item master --> Trade Agmt  -->  Purchase Prices.

That is the place where you can enter the predefined purchase price

Naveen

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, S. Umit <akme...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: S. Umit <akme...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [development-axapta] Purchase Order
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 10:31 PM

Hello all,

I am a newbie and doing some adjustment for the purchase orders. How can I
change the unit price of a purchase order permanently? Where these prices are
stored? I have checked tables associated with the form but I cannot find it. I
basically looked at the PurchTable form and its data sources: PurchTable,
PurchLine, InventDim and the SalesTable. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Sercan

Recent Activity

 8
New Members

 3
New LinksVisit Your Group

Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.

Need traffic?
Drive customers
With search ads
on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups
Join people over 40
who are finding ways
to stay in shape.
..

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/