On 02/05/2013 01:21 PM, BogDan wrote:
>   last time when I tried Json classes of QtCore were much slower
> than the "new" json parser. Because every application that uses native
> look and feel must parse a json file every time when it starts, the
> parsing speed is a very important factor. Cheers, BogDan.

In that case, the json parser in Qt should probably be fixed instead at
some point. It doesn't make sense to have two parsers that do the same
in Qt. I think we have to replace it with the one in Qt, and if Girish
wants, he can submit a faster parser (or someone can put it into
3rdparty and map our APIs on top of it).

This is also for QtWidgets which I don't think will be a key ingredient
in the offering, since it's not really touch-friendly and not working
optimal on single top level windows.

-- Eskil