On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Marco Bubke <marco.bu...@qt.io> wrote:
> Do you think about a wiki where you can comment? I think you want something
> with the capability to describe, comment,  argument and poll with a version
> history. Like you described email is a terrible tool for it.

If a wiki allows for all of this, then sure, let's use a wiki. Does
MediaWiki support these features? I've got the impression that
discussion pages are totally independent from the "main" page. The
threading must be somehow manually managed and I don't think there's a
way to mark some argumentative point as "this requires a resolution".

(Maybe the right tool does not exist, but we'll need to settle for
using an existing one "in the right way")

Cheers,

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo