Qwt is nice but supports only QWidgets, right?

so any mobile or Desktop/QML is not supported. Probably this is one of the reasons

and its not HW accelerated

On 1/10/19 1:00 PM, Uwe Rathmann wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:48:37 +0000, Tuukka Turunen wrote:

Related to your comment about the Qt Charts being limited I would tend
to disagree.
https://www.qtcentre.org/threads/69718-QChartView-and-QScatterSeries-
overrdide-the-label-of-a-QPointF

https://www.qtcentre.org/threads/69094-3D-Plot

I leave it up to you to google for more ...

You might have noticed, that questions on the Qt mailing lists regarding
Qt/Charts mostly end up in not being answered, but at least you find this
statement from the maintainer:

https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-November/
055337.html

If you prefer "simple charting" or "not be the be-all-end-all charting
solution" over "limited" - I don't care, we can agree on Miikkas wording.

But it doesn't affect my conclusion, that Qt users ( including your
customers ) would have a better solution, if you would have contributed
to an existing 3rd party library instead of reinventing the wheel.

Discussion about Qt Charts is of course welcome, but perhaps not that
relevant for discussion about creating a new repository for Lottie-Qt.
True, but Qt/Chart is a good example of what happens, when ignoring
existing 3rd party software without technical reasons.

And on a more general note: if LGPLv2+ makes code not being appropriate
for the Qt project, then don't be surprised that you are not attractive
for developers without having a business case in mind.

My 2 cents,
Uwe