> On 11 Jan 2019, at 10:02, Simon Hausmann <simon.hausm...@qt.io> wrote:
>

> The approach of using the JS implementation and wrappers is clever and I got
> the same impression that this is what KDE is using. It has upsides (easy to
> follow changes) and downsides (overhead, but cannot quite say if that’s
> noticeable).
>
> Eirik, what’s the approach of your implementation?

The implementation done inside the Qt Company is native and should have a much
lower overhead than a wrapper around the JS implementation.

It’s unfortunate that those happened in parallel, but I don’t think anybody can
be blamed in this case. I’d say let’s get the repository, so that TQtC can
publish it's sources.

Cheers,
Lars