On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 11:04:31PM -0700, Adam Sleight wrote:
> If you follow IMP/Horde list...the calendaring/address book is coming along.
> http://www.horde.org/projects.php
> Many developers have the CVS version of Turba addressbook/contact management
> program seems to be functional but the Kronolith calendar project seems to be
> just a tad slower but it's coming along too.

I'm working on a Perl suite of RFC-compliant calendar tools, called
Reefknot.  These may well become part of e-smith when they are a little
more mature, and should interact relatively well with
Outlook/Exchange/Lotus/Netscape/Evolution or whatever calendar app
you're using, provided it uses the iCaledar spec for transferring
calandar/scheduling data.

For more information see http://reefknot.sourceforge.net/

K.

--
Kirrily "Skud" Robert -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer website: http://www.e-smith.org