Gordon Rowell wrote:
> Excellent. Hmm, I was _sure_ that first match won. Oh well......
>
> So, if you are overriding an entry in virtualdomains, you
> must name your
> extra fragment so that it sorts after 80localdomains - i.e. 90xxxxx

Gordon, question... earlier you mentioned:

<snip>
What we wanted to do was make sure that we don't stand
in the way of people who want to do this sort of mail splitting. e-smith
4.0 did by treating all of domains as local. e-smith 4.1 treats _all_
domains (including $DomainName) as virtualdomains, which makes it easy
to split bits off if need be.
<snip>

If this is correct, why not use the 'Pseudonyms' panel to set all
aliases in the manner we have been testing?  Possible wish list
item when time permits :)

Regards,

Darrell