I just upgraded from beta 3 to beta 4.  The upgrade seemed to go well other
than it was really slow.  The only thing I can base that on is, from 4.0 to
beta 3 was 14 minutes this took over 20 minutes.  Afterwards, everything
seemed to come up o.k.

I was looking forward in being able to add a second DNS to my box through
the interface and get the time server straight.  I started with "Configure
this server and gateway".  It asked for the primary domain name then the
system name then the program aborts.  Now the head states, "unsaved changes,
please configure again".  I have rebooted to no avail.

Ideas?  Any type of lock file for changes?