Hello,

I found myself an older ISA 1542 SCSI card.  The installer is the same as RedHat 7
right?  Under RH7 the card gets detected without a problem with the E-smith install it
seems like it is skipping this step.
I have now manually added it in the modules.conf and added the append="aha1542
io=0x330,11,5 to the lilo.conf.

Backups to the DAT tapestreamer are now working flawless.

I was looking at E-Smith some months ago, but changed jobs in between.  Finally I find
some free time to look at it again.  So far.... looks great.  I like IMP (thanks Dan
for your hard work).

Question:

I want to setup a site that uses ldap to look up users.  One person uses some tools to
update the ldap structure.
Looking at the openldap directory I find the slapd.conf with dc=example,dc=org.
How would I setup a mail client to find usernames in this directory?
I tried to set it up looking to dc=example but it did not like it at all.

Thanks,

Aldert van der Laan
London, Ontario