-----Original Message-----
From: J-L Boers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 12:43 PM
To: Michael Jung
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] International characters in email topics
via qmail

I cleaned up your translation a bit for you ;) This is taken from my OL2k US
version. Good Job!

Under Outlook 2000 US / English versions.

TOOLS - OPTIONS - MAIL FORMAT TAB
Under "message format" heading, select "International Options" button.
Under "Use this encoding for outgoing messages" dropbox, pick "UNICODE
(UTF-8)
Under "Use this encoding for unmarked received messages" dropbox, pick
"UNICODE (UTF-8)

J-L Boers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]