[...]
> > Michael, DL3OBO :-)
> >          ^^^^^^ Hm, what's that ?? :-)
Was only because I saw "Dan Brown, KE6MKS,..." that are callsigns from radio
amateurs.

> I agree with all the above
>
> ..but ....
>
> Dan's question was related to Samba 2.2.0 (the very new version,
> just about
> 3 days old) which is going (as far as I understand) to support
> exactly that
> feature (joining a domain) for WinNT and Win2K machines.
Okay, a big sorry. The last weeks I wasn't so up to the list that I made the
mistake not to read all articles of that topic, sorry for that.
I had much problems with that under 2.0.7, read about the new samba features
but will not experience with it until e-smith upgrades to it. But definetly
it would do a few things much easier. Especially if you mirror your clients
for a rapid new install.

Michael Jung