----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan York" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Thomas E. Keiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Lee Roy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 14:00
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] adding a 2nd hard drive

<snip>

Dan:
 If I put in a 6 gig drive as my primary drive - fresh install of E-Smith,
etc. (basically a whole new system)...  This drive would contain E-Smith as
well as a whole slew of MP3s and other files to be shared through Samba to a
few Winblows machines.

I have a 2.5 gig drive that I'm not using for anything else, so if I put it
in to use as a s/w raid drive, is there a way I can get it to only raid the
E-Smith and other Linux files and NOT the mp3s, etc. (since obviously the 2
gig drive is not going to have the space to raid the stuff that I don't have
any interest in having a backup of anyways)?  Is there some sort of config
file where I can tell it to not raid certain directories?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks,
 Matt