Matt,

> I have a 2.5 gig drive that I'm not using for anything else, so if I put it
> in to use as a s/w raid drive, is there a way I can get it to only raid the
> E-Smith and other Linux files and NOT the mp3s, etc. (since obviously the 2
> gig drive is not going to have the space to raid the stuff that I don't have
> any interest in having a backup of anyways)?  Is there some sort of config
> file where I can tell it to not raid certain directories?

No.  See:

  http://www.e-smith.org/docs/manual/4.1/raidsupport.html

And actually I should be a bit clearer there. The drives need to be of
*identical* size.  It is not enough that they have can have the same size
partitions, they must be identical size.  And you can only do it at
installation time.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739