From: Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 7:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] Frontpage 2000 extentions

If you grab a binary of http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/linux/
and install it (it has an install script and puts it in /usr/local/apache)
set the httpd.conf for this 'new' server to another port, example 8080 and
install frontpage extensions to this server. (I have both the 2000 and 2002
working this way) then you can connect to http://www.domain.com:8080 via
frontpage client, and this doesnt brake or interefere with e-smith at all.
Works great for me with over 70 domains hosted with frontpage.

<cputek at home dot com>