From: Wayne Bollinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 6:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Frontpage 2000 extentions

Trevor, after seeing this note from Charlie I feel like sending you an
Apache rpm setup to work with FP 2000 extensions would be like sending
out a mail bomb...  :)

Have you considered using FrontPage with an e-smith server without
installing the extensions?  You can set the compatibility options in FP
so it will work with an "extension free" Unix box.  For more info check
out:

  http://www.georgetown.edu/uis/web/software/frontpage/index.html

Perhaps this approach would give you everything you're looking for, and
it can also produce pages that are more browser-neutral.

Let me know if you still want the email bomb.

-Wayne