From: Wayne Bollinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Frontpage 2000 extentions

Months ago I took the RH 7.0 Apache 1.3.14 src rpm and got the FP2000
extensions working on 4.1; I referred to the "improved mod_frontpage"
instructions at:

  http://home.edo.uni-dortmund.de/~chripo/

It works fine if you configure ES/Apache/FP to use only the primary
ibay; things get very messy with multiple virtual domains/ibays.

Disclaimer:  I never deployed this on a production server due to the
security concerns, and certainly don't recommend that anyone else do
so.

If you want to use my src rpm(s) as a starting point I can clean things
up and send you a copy.  I appreciate all your work on squidgard.

-Wayne Bollinger