From: Matthieu Perreira Da Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2001 8:56 PM
To: David Ringhofer; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Server monitoring module ready for
download

That's because you've entries for sl0 in /proc/net/dev..
However I don't know /proc/net/dev is generated so, I can't give a
solution
for this file.
The solution I propose is editing line 59 of
/etc/e-smith/web/functions/monitor
and adding
"&& $1 no deviceYouDontWantToDisplay"
example for sl0:

if( $1 ne "lo" && $1 ne "sl0")

to remove the cron messages juste modify /usr/bin/netinfo.pl using the
same
principle
if( $1 ne "lo" && $1 ne "sl0")
instead of
if( $1 ne "lo" )

it works... Sure its not the proper way to correct the bug... but for me
it
works fine