On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Graeme Robinson wrote:

> This is bending my brain a bit - do you mean setup a different
> ~/Mail/folder1 and a different ~/.qmail-folder1 and a different
> .procmailrc rule for each of the folders you want mail sorted into?

Yes.

> So the result is a mail comes in, procmail scans it for rule matches,
> finds a match for ~/Mail/folder1 type mail and then passes it back to
> qmail to send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for which qmail then finds the
> ~/Mail/.qmail-folder1 matching alias that instructs it to place the mail
> in ~/Mail/folder1?

Correct.

> Won't that munge the headers tho?

No, qmail doesn't munge headers.

> i.e. won't it make
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] the recipient.

The envelope recipient, yes, which is reflected in a Delivered-To:
header.. But the To: header is unchanged.

> Otherwise it looks good and I'd like to try it.

Great.

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739