Jaime Nebrera Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> The only problem I know if is that there is no "update" service.

Kinda useless then isn't it Jaime?

I mean I guess this is slightly better then nothing at all.... but not by
much and you would have to build it to be SME5 compliant.

I'd suggest you go with either Mitel's ServiceLink package or RAV so you
get an automatic update service and complete SME5 integration.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com