Just my 2 c worth. Updates once a month nowadays is equivalent to no
protection at all, since viruses come out and spread in a matter of days
and sometimes of hours.
Imagine the case of Nimda. If you had to wait a whole month for the next
update, your antivirus wouldn't be any good to you.
My suggestion is: pay for a solution that meets your needs.
Joost

"Jaime Nebrera Herrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01-11-2001 09:24