Hello all,

I am new to development of SME, however the evolution of my skills compels
me to begin. I would like to set up a test SME with a client or two on my
home LAN. What advice can be given for this test setup to best represent a
'real world' scenario. I will start using the FreeSwan vpn contrib and
experimenting with TridiaVNC remote control software tunneling via SSH.

All this is for my curiosity and to test items before I depoy them in the
field.

Any help, pointers will be appreciated.

Steve Lewis