Just a suggestion, but as many of us are building our own server-manager
panels, the panel navigation needs attention.  It would be great if the
navigation panel was built based on a db entry.  This would allow contribs
like Brandon's useraccounts and group panels to easily replace existing
panels.

Daniel van Raay showed us how this can be done in his excellent
user-manager contrib.  Code is there for all to see in
/etc/e-smith/web/functions/userpanel-navigation.  Works off of a simple db
userpanel=service|AvailablePanels entry.  Would be easy to create a db
ServerManagerPanels=panel1,panel2,panel3 with a corresponding
servermanager-navigation function.

I'd like to see this type of functionality incorporated into the SME base
code.

What does everyone think?

What does Mitel think or have planned?

Obviously this would be easy to do as the example code is already built.
I'd be happy to make the minor changes and forward to Mitel for review.  Or
if anyone at Mitel wants to take a quick look, I bet you could do the same
code rewrite better then me ;->

Either way, let me know.  IIRC only two file changes are necessary.  An
updated index.html and a new servermanager-navigation function w. db entry.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com