On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 11:17:18PM -0000, Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> That's _exactly_ what the user-manager contrib provides already.  Take a
> look!
>
> http://myezserver.com/docs/mitel/user-manager-howto.html
>
> I do agree it should be default SME code.
> [...]

We are already looking at how to implement roles in the server manager,
and a more flexible way of generating manager panels and navigation bars.
We have not yet decided when it will be implemented in the server. It
is quite likely to be different from Daniel's implementation, but we
agree that something similar is a requirement as we go forward.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering